30 Amp Generator Power Inlet Box L14-30P 4 Prong 125/250V 7500 Watts
- Max Wiire Gauge: 10AWG
- Current: 30 amps
- Voltage: 125/250 Volts
- Maximum power: 7500 watts
- NEMA configuration: NEMA L14-30P, NEMA type 4R Rating
- Generator Power Inlet Box: Power inlet box is an outdoor/watertight electrical inlet for a 30 Amp L14-30 generator cord. 125/250V, 7500W. It is designed to be installed outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used and perfect for backup power during a power outage.
- Widespread Application: Suitable for all 30amp 4 prong NEMA L14-30P generator and cord. The Best Partner for generator to house power cord, providing and maintaining continous backup power supply from the generator outside, especially when insufficient power and bad weather such as tornadoes and blizzards.
- Green Safety Light Indicator : A green power indicator light is provided, the flip cover will light up green when the generator power cord is plugged in and the generator power is turned on. It enhances safety by providing clear instructions while working.
- Ensure Safety: It is designed to be used outdoors where the generator is running to prevent carbon monoxide fumes from the generator from entering your home.
Warm Reminder: Four knockouts located on the inlet in following- left, right, bottom, & back. For waterproofing purposes they are not penetrated and will need to be to drill through !!! Recommend use a Step Drill Bit or Hole Cutter to drill through them.